What is a "Coming Soon" Construction Page
A construction page is a templated single webpage that is published online to let the public know your website is being made and coming soon. It will build SEO on your domain name and give you an approved URL so you can add it to other marketing materials before the full website is complete. Think of it like the bread that comes to your table at a restaurant before the main course.
It is not mandatory, and if you already have a website published with another vendor, many will opt out of this. For those who do not have a website, this is a great option to start with. It contains you and your team members names and contact information, Google map, Social icons and call back form, as well as your Client Login.
With a construction page, we do not brand and customize these. We choose not to have a call to action, because people will mistake it for your completed website – they are meant to just have the basic contact information necessary for compliance approval and to allow you to:
- Use your URL in additional marketing pieces, business cards etc.
- Build SEO (Search optimization) on your new domain name while you wait. It can take months for Google to recognize a new domain so this helps start the process.
- Allows you to make a “Google My Business” listing with somewhere to direct it
- Allows leads, potential clients and clients to be able to find you on the web, see your contact information and easily contact you
- Allows clients to use your website to access their Manulife Client Login
- Meet your online regulatory requirements with proper disclaimers, disclosures and links
How to get started
** NOTE: save form to your desktop to save and fill out.