How it all works
You can be as involved in our process as you see fit! This means you can choose to wipe your hands of all work, let our team of professionals handle it all and provide you with a complete website to review once complete. Or, you can jump in right out of the gate, be involved in the design process, imagery selection and content. We even have capability for those Advisor's who want full control, to step into our Do-it-yourself (DIY) website editor and participate in the build.
Keep your hands clean.
For the Advisor who does not have the time to worry about creating their digital presence and has no interest in spending a lot of time and effort - our team will take the reins from conception to compliance.
- You fill out a simple Onboarding form, are welcomed to choose a few design and business questions that will help us ensure the website matches your unique style.
- Domain Management: Our team can request delegate access for GoDaddy users and will handle all the technical details.
- We will fully design and build your website paying special attention to your requests and preferences. We will use our approved, modern content to get your site started from the ground up!
- Our team will work closely with compliance on your behalf, we will ensure full regulatory adherence and handle any compliance reviews and changes.
- We will implement automated features such as regularly updating blogs and articles, banners, etc.
- Our team will keep regulatory maintenance on your behalf. Anytime you want additions or changes simply email our team and we will handle it!
Do you want to have more of a role in the design and build of your website? Using the "Keep your hands clean" model above, our team will handle all the nitty-gritty details while involving you in the design details.
- You complete a design questionnaire to help our team learn about your values and what makes you unique.
- Our team will meet with you for a design consultation meeting that will allow you to bring your ideas to the table.
- We can work with your marketing team, inhouse designers, or marketing representatives to customize your sites
- Already have a website design that you want to port over? Let our team know and we can recreate your current website for you