The SiteForward program and team are all part of Manulife. We are dedicated to serving only Manulife Securities and MSII Advisors. Our goal is to help Advisors improve their online presence with quality websites embedded into a compliance workflow and business oversight.
OUR PROGRAM PRICING
|Full Program price|
Website development, design, hosting and technical support
Original, ghost-written articles & blogs that you can use and edit
Custom Newsletter Generator
Dedicated team to manage your requests and edits on your behalf
Exclusive, direct-to-compliance workflow through the DIY Dashboard
Access to website google analytics and reports
Regular training resources and webinars
|ONE TIME website initial design and development set-up fee|
Initial fee to support the initial website construction of your new website, or transition of existing website to our platform
The payment for SiteForward Program will be routed through Commissions. Here, we are able to provide a worry-free method of billing that can take advantage of marketing dollars, incentives and flexibility.
* Plus applicable taxes in your province
WHAT WE DO (and don't do) FOR YOU
SiteForward builds your website for you, and provides everything out of the box you need, but once we are done, we hand you the keys!
It is your responsibility to keep your website and content up to date, and compliant. Email us for support as you need! We have lots of resources to help you on this journey as you grow your digital business presence.
What We Do
- Build your website design (including imagery/photos)
- Handle requests, updates or revisions on your website as you request them, and manage the compliance approval workflow on your behalf.
- Provide "out-of-the-box" content/copy for new websites
- Provide hundreds of original, professionally written articles/blogs for you to choose from, edit, and use on your website or social feeds
- Provide you with Manulife content from business areas, market updates, Solutions articles, etc. that you can add to your site
- Have options for automatically updated articles (RSS Feed)
- Support any technical dashboard concerns or problems
- Offer you advice and best practices for your website marketing
- Build your initial on-page SEO (meta-data, tagging, page titles)
- build tools for you to use, like the SiteForward Newsletter Generator
- Provide regular training forums, webinars, videos, resources etc.
- Offer Social Media best practices, branding and advice for sharing content from your website to social channels
What We Don't Do
- We do not update or maintain the content on your website automatically, unless directed by compliance
- We do not choose and post blog articles customized to your website on your behalf (unless you choose to add the RSS Feed of Articles)
- We do not approve dealer related materials for Compliance
- We do not manage your domain name (www.NAME.ca)
- We do not manage, build or post to your social media accounts or profiles on your behalf
- We do not create social media campaigns or paid/targeted ads
- We do not write custom content or copy for your website
- We do not write your biographies or take office photography/video
- We do not manage Google My Business for you
- We do not provide technical support or assistance for CRMs, Email set up, Computer Hardware, or software outside of the websites. We can triage you to the team that does!
WEB PLATFORM FEATURES
DIGITAL MARKETING SUPPORT
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
** NOTE: We currently do not have a social media program, but do offer some support to help you get started!